$ 395.00 (double occupancy)
$ 595.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for May 15 - Jul 02:
$120.00 (double occupancy)
$120.00 (single occupancy)
Hotel Sokos Vasilevsy 4*
• 3 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
• 3 x buffet breakfast
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
• Personalised welcome package
• Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escorts on all tours
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
• Porterage at hotel
• Transfer airport to Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo & Catherine’s Palace: EUR 80.00 pp
• Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 65.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
• 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
• Russian dinner at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti: EUR 50.00 pp
• Guided channel cruise: EUR 65.00 pp
• Transfer Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky to airport: EUR 70.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 90.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board (3 x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea): EUR 95.00 pp
Arrival in St. Petersburg, optional transfer to Hotel Sokos Vasilievsky**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
St. Petersburg is an amazing city. Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title of Venice of the North. During the morning sightseeing tour, we get acquainted with all the splendours of the city: The Peter-Paul Fortress, the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and much more. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine’s Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg’s tri-centennial celebrations. In the evening enjoy an optional visit to the Nikolaevsky Palace with an exciting Russian folklore show and Russian „champagne” and snacks.
The morning is reserved for an optional visit to Peterhof, an uncontested masterpiece of the time of Peter the Great, with the impressive Grand Palace, Grand Cascade and Water Avenue and its wonderful parks. In the afternoon, an optional visit to the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum is offered. In the evening enjoy an optional Russian dinner
at Restaurant Pryanosti & Radosti.
The early morning is reserved for an optional St. Petersburg chann el cruise. Optional transfer to the airport.