$955.00 (double occupancy)
$1,370.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for Jul 14 - Jul 20:
$35.00 (double occupancy)
$35.00 (single occupancy)
Vilnius - "Novotel Vilnius Centre" or similar
Riga - "Radisson Blu Latvija" or similar
Tallinn - "Sokos Viru" or similar
Sigulda - "Segevold" or similar
• 8 nights at the 4* centrally located hotels
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Welcome cocktail at hotel in Vilnius
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan as per itinerary escort on days 2-8
• English and German speaking guide escort on days 2-8
• Excursions as per itinerary
• Entrances to: St. Peter and Paul’s Church, Bernardine Garden, Vilnius University with St. John’s Church, St. Stanislaw Cathedral, Amber gallery- museum and Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit in Vilnius, Trakai Castle, Rundale Palace, the Dome Church, St.Jacob’s Church and St. Mary Magdalene's Church in Riga, the Dome Church and Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky in Tallinn., Tartu University, Turaida Castle, Sigulda Castle.
• Individual information package (city guides and program)
Your Baltic capitals tours starts in Vilnius with individual transfers to the hotel (not included) and check-in. 7:00 p.m. welcome meeting at the hotel with our representative. Overnight in Vilnius
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Vilnius, capital of Lithuania for more than 600 years. The tour includes: St. Peter-and-Paul’s Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower, St. Ann and Bernardines’ Church, Amber gallery-museum, Užupis -one of the oldest districts of Vilnius, mentioned in the historical sources as far back as the 16th century, nowadays the artists’ “republic”, which has its own constitution, national anthem, calendar and map, the Gates of Dawn with a holy image of the Virgin Mary, Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit, Town Hall Square and Vilnius University (founded in 1579) with St. John’s Church. Afternoon trip to Trakai (25 km from Vilnius), the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Visit to the insular castle of the 14th century, erected on a small island in the lake Galve. Return to Vilnius. In the evening optional Lithuanian cuisine dinner.
After breakfast we depart by coach to Riga, the capital of Latvia. Stop at the Hill of Crosses (16 km from Šiauliai), the unforgettable place with thousands of crosses on two small hills. A further drive to Riga. Stop in Rundale. Visit to Rundale Palace of the 18th century, a beautiful late baroque palace in Latvia. It is a splendid example of the early work of famous Italian architect F.B.Rastrelli. Arrival in Riga, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Riga. A combined coach and walking tour encompasses the most significant sights of Riga: driving along the central boulevards of Riga, enjoying the view of the City Canal Parks, the Bastion Hill, the Powder Tower, the Latvian National Theatre, the Fine Arts Museum, the Art Nouveau Buildings of the beginning of the 20th century, the Freedom Monument, University of Latvia, Latvian National Opera House and the Daugava River. During the walking part of the tour you will enjoy the beauty of the ancient Hanseatic City: picturesque streets of the Old Town, the Dome Cathedral, the Church of St. Peter, the old Guild Houses, the Swedish Gate, St. Jacob’s Church, St. Mary Magdalene's Church the Parliament House, Old Riga Castle. Following the visit of the famous market halls of Riga. Afternoon optional: excursion to Jurmala. In the evening optional Latvian cuisine dinner.
9:00 a.m. departure for Tallinn with a stop in Pärnu, Estonian “Summer Capital”. This little town has been known as a summer health resort since the first spa opened here in the 1830s. A further drive to Tallinn. Arrival in Tallinn, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Tallinn, visiting the Old Town of Tallinn - an example of Gothic architecture in the Baltic and Nordic countries. The tour includes Toompea Castle fortifications, the Dome Church (13th century), the Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky (19th century), Town Hall Square (15th century), St. Catherine's Passage, where artists of St. Catherine guild present their work, St. Olaf’s Church. Afternoon optional: excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace. In the evening optional dinner at medieval restaurant Overnight in Tallinn.
9:00 a.m. Depart for Sigulda, stopover in Tartu, the second largest town in Estonia. City tour of Tartu including Tartu University, Toome Hill Park with its monuments, sculptures, bridges and ruins of gothic Church, panoramic view of the town with Jaani Church and Town Hall Square. A further drive to Sigulda (Latvia). Short stop in a small ancient town of Cesis for a walk in Castle Park. Arrival in Sigulda, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. walk in Gauja National Park, including visit to Turaida Castle and the ruins of the 13th century Crusader Castle in Sigulda. A further drive to Vilnius. Arrival in Vilnius, check-in at the hotel.
Breakfast. End of the tour.
min-2 pax, max-35 pax
Optional add-ons (per person):
• Arrival/ departure transfer ( one way) in Vilnius :
Car (1-2 persons) - $42 per vehicle
Minivan (3-6 persons) - $66 per vehicle
• Additional night in Vilnius:
HOTEL: NOVOTEL VILNIUS CENTRE or similar
SGL $114 per room per night, including breakfast
DBL $126 per room per night, including breakfast
• Lithuanian dinner at restaurant “Lokys” or similar in Vilnius $36
• Excursion (4 hours) to Jurmala – $48
• Latvian dinner at restaurant ” Key to Riga ” or similar in Riga – $42
• Excursion (3 hours) to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace- $54
• Dinner at restaurant “Pepersack” or similar in Tallinn- $42
• Half board at hotels (8 x dinners: 3 course menu + tea/coffee)- $288