Per person based on double in USD:
$ 965.00 (double occupancy)
$ 1,380.00 (single occupancy)
Supplement for Jul 12 - Jul 20:
$35.00 (double occupancy)
$35.00 (single occupancy)
Vilnius - "Best Western Vilnius" 4* or similar
Kaunas - "Best Western Santaka" 4* or similar
Klaipeda - "Radisson Blu Klaipeda" 4* or similar
Riga - "Radisson Blu Latvija" 4* or similar
Tallinn - "Sokos Viru" 4* or similar
• 8 nights at the 4* hotels
• Buffet breakfast daily
• Welcome cocktail at the hotel in Vilnius
• Entrances to: St. Peter and Paul’s Church, Vilnius University with St. John’s Church, St. Stanislaw Cathedral, Bernadine Garden, Amber gallery- museum and Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit in Vilnius, Trakai Castle, Th .Man museum, the Fisherman’s House- museum and Amber Gallery in Nida, Amber museum in Palanga, Rundale Palace, the Dome Church, St.Jacob’s Church and St. Mary Magdalene's Church in Riga, the Dome Church and Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky in Tallinn
• Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan as per itinerary on days 2-8
• Ferry ticket from Klaipeda to the Curonian Spit
• Ecological fees for Curonian Spit
• English and German speaking guide escort on days 2-8
• Excursions as per itinerary
• Individual information package (city guides and program)
Welcome! Your Baltic tour begins today in Vilnius, Lithuania. Individual transfer to your hotel (not included). Check-in at the hotel. 7:00 p.m. welcome meeting at the hotel with tour guide or our representative.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Vilnius, capital of Lithuania for more than 600 years. The tour includes: St.Peter and Paul’s Church, Gediminas Castle, Cathedral Square with St. Stanislaw Cathedral and Bell tower, Bernadine Garden, St.Ann and Bernardines’ Church, Amber gallery-museum with tasting of Amber Vodka, Užupis -one of the oldest districts of Vilnius, mentioned in the historical sources as far back as the 16th century, nowadays the artists’ “republic”, which has its own constitution, national anthem, calendar and map, short photo stop on the street Subaciaus to throw the view of the old town from the observation deck, the Gates of Dawn with a holy image of the Virgin Mary, Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit, Town Hall Square and Vilnius University (founded in 1579) with St. John’s Church. Afternoon trip to Trakai (16mls from Vilnius), the former capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Tasting of Kibinai, the traditional dish of the cuisine of the national minority Karaites, who were settled in the area of Trakai in the 14th century by the Grand Duke Vytautas. The cultural influence of the Karaites can be observed in the city to this day. Visit to the insular castle of the 14th century, erected on a small island in the lake Galve. Continue to Kaunas. Accommodation at the hotel RADISSON PARK INN or similar . In the evening optional dinner at the Lithuanian restaurant “Avilys” or similar
Breakfast at hotel. Short city tour of Kaunas- the second largest city of Lithuania - includes ruins of the castle, Town Hall Square with its impressive monuments, visit to Cathedral. Continue to Klaipeda. Ferry trip to the Curonian Spit where we will visit the Hill of Witches with a hundred fanciful and folksy wooden sculptures scattered along a forest path in Juodkrante. Continue to Nida. Walking tour of Nida resort, including the Fisherman’s House- museum, famous German writer Thomas Mann’s House, AmberGallery, old ethnographic cemetery, neo-gothic church and a walk along impressive sand dune. Return to Klaipeda.
After breakfast a city tour of Klaipeda, the main seaport of Lithuania, includes walking in the old part of the town which is interesting for frame-built architecture, cozy closed yards, paved streets, the Theatre Square with a sculpture of “Annchen von Tharau”, Old Post Office etc. Trip to Palanga, the biggest seaside resort of Lithuania. City tour including the visit to the Botanical Garden and Amber Museum in the Palace of Count Tyszkiewicz, with over 25000 pieces of amber and 15000 inclusions of insects on display, further walk by the Birutė Hill along the sea coast, on the sea bridge and on pedestrian Basanavičiaus street famous for its cafes and restaurants with live music. Return to Klaipeda. In the evening optional dinner at the restaurant “Pilies uostas” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure by coach to Riga, the capital of Latvia. The next stop is at the Hill of Crosses (10mls from Šiauliai), the unforgettable place with thousands of crosses on two small hills.Further drive to Riga. Stop in Rundale. Visit to RundalePalace of the 18th century, a beautiful late baroque palace in Latvia. It is a splendid example of the early work of famous Italian architect F.B.Rastrelli. Arrival in Riga, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Riga. A combined coach and walking tour encompasses the most significant sights of Riga: driving along the central boulevards of Riga, enjoying the view of the City Canal Parks, the Bastion Hill, the Powder Tower, the Latvian National Theatre, the Fine Arts Museum, the Art Nouveau Buildings of the beginning of the 20th century, the Freedom Monument, University of Latvia, Latvian National Opera House and the Daugava River. During the walking part of the tour you will enjoy the beauty of the ancient Hanseatic City: picturesque streets of the Old Town, the Dome Cathedral, the Church of St. Peter, the old Guild Houses, the Swedish Gate, St. Jacob’s Church, St. Mary Magdalene's Church, the Parliament House, Old Riga Castle. Following the visit of the famous market halls of Riga. Afternoon optional: excursion to Jurmala. In the evening optional: dinner at Latvian restaurant “Key to Riga” or similar.
9:00 a.m. departure for Tallinn. A short stop enroute in Pärnu, Estonia “Summer Capital”. This little town has been known as a summer health resort since the first spa opened here in the 1830s. Further drive to Tallinn. Arrival in Tallinn, check-in at the hotel.
9:00 a.m. a city tour of Tallinn, visiting the Old Town of Tallinn - an example of Gothic architecture in the Baltic and Nordic countries. The tour includes Toompea Castle fortifications, the Dome Church (13th century), the Russian Orthodox Cathedral of Alexander Nevsky (19th century), Town Hall Square (15th century), St. Catherine's Passage, where artists of St. Catherine guild present their work, St.Olaf’s Church. Afternoon optional: excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace. In the evening optional: dinner at restaurant “ Peppersack ” or similar.
Your tour of the Baltics ends today after breakfast. You will head to the airport to catch your flight home. We hope you've enjoyed your trip!
min-2 pax, max-35 pax
Optional add-ons (per person):
• Arrival/ departure transfer (one way) in Vilnius :
- Car (1-2 persons) - $42 per vehicle
- Minivan (3-6 persons) - $66 per vehicle
• Additional night in Vilnius:
Hotel BEST WESTERN VILNIUS or similar
SGL $96 per room per night, including breakfast
DBL $108 per room per night, including breakfast
• Lithuanian dinner at restaurant “Lokys” or similar in Vilnius – $36 p/p
• Lithuanian dinner at restaurant “Avilys” or similar in Kaunas –$36 p/p
• Dinner at restaurant “Pilies uostas” or similar in Klaipeda – $36 p/p
• Excursion (4 hours) to Jurmala – $48 p/p
• Latvian dinner at restaurant “Key to Riga” or similar in Riga – $42 p/p
• Excursion (3 hours) to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace- $54 p/p
• Dinner at restaurant “Pepersack” or similar in Tallinn-$42 p/p
• Additional night in Tallinn :
Hotel SOKOS VIRU or similar
SGL $108 per room per night, including breakfast
DBL 105 EUR per room per night, including breakfast.
• Departure transfer in Tallinn :
Car (1-2 persons) - $42 per vehicle
Minivan (3-6 persons) - $66 per vehicle
• Half board at hotels( 8 x dinners: 3 course menu + tea/coffee)- $288 p/p